Engaging leaders and teams in identifying and solving current safety challenges.
Leadership Development Focus Areas:
- Setting clear expectations and priorities for desired change
- Identifying levers for improving safety and risks
- Creating performance improvement work teams at the frontline to create solutions and implement ideas
- Reinforcing desired behaviour change and effective feedback
- Focus on leading change versus firefighting
- Putting accountability in the hands of the teams by having them reporting out progress and performance