An international upstream oil & gas company benchmarked their performance across all Canadian Assets.
- 2 low performing categories
- 3 mid performing categories
- 2 high performing categories
They were looking to become a top quartile organization.
Coaching leaders through the process of engaging teams in performance improvement and the journey to top quartile.
Leadership Development Focus Areas:
- Planning, setting expectations and priorities for desired change
- Creating self-led teams to generate improvement options and implement their ideas
- Focusing on measuring quantitative improvements
- Reinforcing desired behaviour change
- Focus on leading change versus firefighting for operations leaders
- Putting accountability in the hands of the teams by having them reporting out progress and results